Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Silly Quiz I Wanted To Do

Your Life As A Playlist. Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense.

How am I feeling today?
BIGBANG - Remember

Will I get far in life?
Marie Digby - Better Off Alone

How do my friends see me?
Sade - Kiss Of Life

Where will I get married?
Emerson Hart - Bad Case of Lovin' You

What is my best friend's theme song?
Party - That's Why

What is the story of my life?
Utada Hikaru - Hikari

What was high school like?
Sting - Fortress Around Your Heart

How can I get ahead in life?
Loreena McKennitt - The Old Ways

What is the best thing about me?
BIGBANG - Everything (LOL!!!!)

What was today like?

Ashley Tisdale - He Said She Said

What is in store for this weekend?
Ashanti - Unfoolish

What song describes my parents?
Wonder Girls - Nobody

How is my life going?
Roselle Nava - Mula Sa Puso

What song will they play at my funeral?
Evita - Don't Cry For Me, Argentina (No lie!!)

How does the world see me?
Loreena McKennitt - Night Ride Across The Caucasus

Will I have a happy life?
Gloria Estefan - Anything For You

What do my friends really think of me?

Christina Milian - Dip It Low (LOL again!!!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me

How can I make myself happy?

Colbie Caillat - Fallin' For You

What should I do with my life?

The Backyardigans - Go, Go, Go

What will my children be like?
Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever U Like

What will you name them?
Disney Princess: The Ultimate Song Collection - If You Can Dream

What will the person you marry be like?
Danity Kane - Strip Tease (hehe)

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Lea Salonga - Minsan, Isang Kahapon

Will you have a fulfilling life?

Avril Lavigne - Too Much To Ask

How will you die?
Tori Amos - Silent All These Years

No comments: