Sunday, April 18, 2010

Last Year's Bedroom



I was browsing through PSE and I found this picture from June 2009. This was probably the last time Pip got to cuddle with another cat. He was just a baby and was used to curling up in his cage at the shelter with his roommates. One of them was his brother and now that I think about it I'm a bit sad that we separated them. I remember his name was Midnight and I hope someone was kind enough to adopt him too. I wonder if Pip ever thinks about him. Sadly, Lola wasn't a very good replacement since she's use to being alone and is already set in her ways.

Another thing that struck me about this picture was how nice my bedroom looked! I miss the cleanliness, the bare floors, the serenity that I feel when I look at it. Oh, to have it once again! To be rid of the endless clutter and the furniture that belongs elsewhere! I miss you so very much, my simple and beautiful room.

1 comment:

Allan said...

I miss that too...