Sunday, June 27, 2010

Reminder To Myself

In just two days the four of us will be on a little summer vacation. I didn't realize how badly I wanted to spend time with my family until now. We're practically with each other all year, except for whenever Allan goes on his business trips, but there's always a schedule to manage and so many things to do and places to go. I've arrived at this point where I can stop and check my surroundings and all I can do is ask how we got here. Sometimes we see each other without really seeing each other. I just want to make the most of these next few days when us is all there is. I want to remember the smiles on their faces and tell them how much I love them and how happy they make me and how thankful I am that we're together.





These are reminders too...

No comments: