Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moving On

OK. Maybe I shouldn't care whether Mia sleeps in her own room or with me right now. Me trying to force her into doing something she's not ready for is giving both of us a hard time. I get upset. She thinks that I don't love her. There are ghosts that might float into her room through holes in the walls. How do you persuade a four-year-old that those scary things in her mind are non-existent? So I'm not going to force the issue. We'll just try again a little bit later.

Facebook games are sucking up my life. I need to just stop and back away. If I can just get my mind to stop wanting to "check what's on the feed"... There are things I'd like to do - the first being to get rid of all the extra clutter around the house. I'm starting to get back into checking all the websites that inspire me to live beautifully and, although I know the images they post are highly stylized, I don't think it's so bad to strive for the same kind of perfection in my own life and home. Gosh...I WANT TO GET BACK TO REALITY!

Calming down...

Getting into bed now with my baby girl right beside me...

No comments: