Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween


Someone's getting older and isn't so enchanted with dressing up for Halloween anymore which makes me a bit sad. But looking back, he was never really into wearing costumes. I remember when he was about four years old, he used to run around the house with his plastic swords and bow and arrows inside the back of his shirts. Ask him what he wanted to wear for Halloween though and the answer was always, "I don't know." Was this his last year for trick-or-treating? I guess I have to stop thinking of him as a little boy now?



She really shines in whatever she wears. I was extremely happy that she agreed with me to not wear a princess costume for the 4th year in a row! Plus, this is totally her. She loves ladybugs. Every spring when they suddenly appear she gets so excited when we find them in our garden.

I think they had a good time trick-or-treating this year. We were at CH and spent about 30 minutes roaming the streets. I'm glad my kids aren't crazy wanting to have their buckets filled to the brim with candy. It was just enough.

No comments: