Friday, August 6, 2010

First Week



Today was the first Family Friday in Mia's class and we got this! I love this picture! Mia's hair looks super-long because of the shadow behind her :)

She's doing well so far. She's met a few friends already and I got to meet those friends' Moms today. I think she's excited to be going to school because during the afternoons she'll tell me, "I want to go back to school!"

Aidan is without a doubt doing well too. His first report is due today, but it was really easy since it's all about himself. He says his teacher is funny and he's made friends with the other two 5th grade boys in his class. I'm sure he misses being with his old classmates but he still gets to play with them during lunchtime.

First week is almost over. I'm sure we can look forward to doing actual schoolwork very soon!

No comments: